VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a truly pristine array of FRESH VEG, with superlative white background.... Good ja??

http://www.fantom-xp.com/en_21__Culi...ble_salad.html ....Yah I know, not exactly= 1024x768,

don't know why they present that size larger than it actually is/OR APPEARS ANYWAY!!!
. WTF/anyway!!

So thats my flavor of the month, as they say.... More on the same theme if you please.....

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
[FYI] Seems I was wrong, and actually now seems on target for size despite how it appears on the fantom-XP site, so now having saved the desktop it does afterall appear to be 1024x768
"Stretch" is best fit on XP, placing it "center" on desktop makes it actually closer up to you (ironcly). Anyhow.....

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah you can include desktops denoting or pertaining to Veg and Veg liftestyle, totally either/or!!! and thats QUITE a good one, even with its tawdry blue sky backgrd!..... I wish the "US" would get a new "WANTS YOU" mascot though, FFS!!!!

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well ??? what I can I say, it must be the site is using some kind of photo compression
for their wallpapers for what I would call the 'visual state of size' (opposed to what actually is the size) in the way images appear online and bigger/full stated size when downloaded....

plus as an aside, I'm not even sure 1024x768, is my actual screen size anymore. It is confusing on both fronts. Anyways.... brain still hurt ???

·
Banned
0 Posts
http://www.come2wallpapers.com/

Welcome to come2wallpapers.com, Come2wallpapers currently contains over 2,500 wallpapers. Our goal is to provide you with the best collection of images for use as desktop backgrounds. Come2wallpapers have been divided into several categories listed below and they are all available in 1024x768 resolution.

Come2wallpapers site is dedicated only to wallpapers (Desktop Images). We have huge collection of various wallpapers sorted into many categories and also into many subcategories, just for easier browsing through site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts