VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of something that would be really interesting to try veg*n.
Chinese take-out style chicken balls! I've never come across a recipe for a veg*n version of this. Even when I searched Google I could only find one recipe. I may try it, depending on what else I find.

I just think it would be something that would be so awesome to attempt to make and eat, because it just kind of one of the foods that represents the opposite of things that people associate with veg*nism. Firstly because it's mostly a chunk of meat, secondly because it's seriously unhealthy.

Something about the irony of a veg*n chicken ball just tickles me, and now that the idea's hit me I really want to try making some. Has anybody seen recipes for this before, or even actually made/had some?

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Phew. Okay. I hoped you were meaning this term in this sense. 0_o

·
Registered
54 Posts
Let me know how it goes if you make them, I'd be super keen to make these too!!

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Reddtail View Post

Well, we know where your mind is, don't we?
lol
I was seriously expecting some kind of ethnic dish made from chicken testicles, kind of like bull penis. But the fact that I'm an immature kid really does help

·
Registered
26 Posts
Could you not get some chickn pieces and dip them in a batter - perhaps gram (chickpea) flour or a mix of that and something else, add some chinese spices - I dunno I'm gonna try it though you have me craving them!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts