VeggieBoards banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone tried the Veat gourmet chicken? i made the recipe on the back for sweet and sour chicken and now i am addicted!!! hehehe

·
Registered
469 Posts
They're pretty good, but I don't get them anymore because they're not vegan. Why can't they just take out the darn whey protein? grrrr. It couldn't be that important. I liked the one that looks like half a chicken, kinda sick but cute.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I just wrote this email to Veat:<br><br><br><br>
To me, and everyone that I know, 100% Vegetarian means that the product does not contain meat, fish, eggs, or DAIRY products. I've noticed that your website advertises Veat as 100% Vegetarian, which is false. You have a wonderful product, and I believe that you would gain much more success if you eliminated one ingredient, whey protein. How important is this ingredient to your recipe? Vegan diets are becoming more and more popular by the minute. Do you really want to miss out on their purchases, since they are a significant part of your target customers? As a vegan, I have discontinued buying all of your products, which had been a staple in my diet as a vegetarian. I would gladly buy your products again if you made this small change. I think your company has a great message and image, but this ingredient is tainting it significantly. Please write back to me and let me know where you stand on this issue. Thank you for your time.<br><br><br><br>
-Eva<br><br><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts