VeggieBoards banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Official Vegan Creezy Crazy Awards:

I would like to present C1 as the official first annual winner of the Creezy Crazy Awards for Outstanding Wit

Winning Post found here

This accomplishment is no easy task, as thousands of vegans everywhere try to match the wit of the Wit-Master, JeezyCreezy himself.

To commemerate this accomplishment, the VCCAA (VeganCreezyCrazyAwardAcademy) has hired avatar mixer Vonder to make C1 his very own customised avatar of his choice - AND a special back stage pass to meet and greet* JeezyCreezy!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*the academy is not responsible for the actions of TJ in the backroom - including and not limited to his hummus fettish

·
Registered
680 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by troub View Post

Official Vegan Creezy Crazy Awards:

I would like to present C1 as the official first annual winner of the Creezy Crazy Awards for Outstanding Wit

Winning Post found here

This accomplishment is no easy task, as thousands of vegans everywhere try to match the wit of the Wit-Master, JeezyCreezy himself.

To commemerate this accomplishment, the VCCAA (VeganCreezyCrazyAwardAcademy) has hired avatar mixer Vonder to make C1 his very own customised avatar of his choice - AND a special back stage pass to meet and greet* JeezyCreezy!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*the academy is not responsible for the actions of TJ in the backroom - including and not limited to his hummus fettish
I would like to be humble about this.

But that wouldn't be me:

I WON!!! I WON!!!!

Suck it, losers!!!

U-S-A!!! U-S-A!!! U-S-A!!! U-S-A!!!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Quote:

Sweet.

My Avatar of choice is:

JeezyCreezy in a pimp's outfit on a throne, floating down a river of hummus while being chased by an animatronic Robot, before he jumps into an SUV, being driven by Capt. Jean-Luc Picard, with the words "Canada: mullett capital of North America, eh?" on it.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PRESS RELEASE:

12 OCTOBER 2006

It has come to our attention that the user known as compassionate1 has joined the legions in the slut thread - the very thread he mocked to win his award. We here at the academy understand the draw of a womanpile to young males, but in accordance to policy we have no option but to revoke our award and default it to runner up ~wonder.

troub, however still has desires to make the ytmnd of jeezy and captain picard. But c1's award has been revoked.

-vcca

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:

PRESS RELEASE:

12 OCTOBER 2006

It has come to our attention that the user known as compassionate1 has joined the legions in the slut thread

-vcca
if by "legion" you mean secksay wimmins in babydoll nighties and stilettos, then yeah. he's ours now. Bwahhahahahaha

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Quote:

PRESS RELEASE:

12 OCTOBER 2006

It has come to our attention that the user known as compassionate1 has joined the legions in the slut thread - the very thread he mocked to win his award. We here at the academy understand the draw of a womanpile to young males, but in accordance to policy we have no option but to revoke our award and default it to runner up ~wonder.

troub, however still has desires to make the ytmnd of jeezy and captain picard. But c1's award has been revoked.

-vcca
I'm jeezycreezy, and I approve this message.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezycreezy View Post

I'm jeezycreezy, and I approve this message.
I've been screwed!!! Noooooooooo!!!!!

Attica!! Attica!! Attica!!

My heart is forever broken..............

I guess I'll just have to take my sorrow to cry in the welcoming chests of the women in the slut thread........

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Quote:

Gongratulations ~Wonder for recieving the defaulted JeezyCreezy Crazy Awards for Outstanding Wit
Wow, I didn't even know I was nominated! I feel so..... dirty. I'm not obligated to shave my head or be the spokeman for a cigarette company or anything, right?

Hmmm... what do I want on my avatar? Ok, I want Shrub wearing hotpants riding TJ who is running away from Kim Jong Il who just happens to be throwing waterballons full of bar-b-que sauce at them, with Bootylicious playing in the background.

I can't wait for Vonder to finish it.

I'm gonna see how many showers I need in order to feel clean again :shudders:

~Wonder

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.