VeggieBoards banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life2k View Post

Did you know Epski was in one of the episodes of Buffy? Yup! We are in the presence of greatness. He is an author of many articles in the professional publications in the acting profession also.
:jaw drop:

ya in all seriousness. I am totally awed by anything Buffy. Oh, now I see it on his IMDB profile. Wow.

*awed*

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm so sad. I just finally watched the last Firefly DVD. Sniff sniff. Still cant believe they cancelled it. Stupid TV people.

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
okay. My English Language coursework is going to be awesome. I'm analysing how Joss uses language conventions of Westerns in Firefly.

I hope this doesn't turn into one of those things where you take something you like and make it suck. But I don't think it will. It might even make English this year bearable. My English teacher (who I hate, but that's beside the point) says it is a very original and gripping idea with lots of potential to show understanding.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love it. Has anyone read the Left Behind graphic novel that fills in the blanks between the series and the movie? It's not greta but ties a few things together. I agree more episoides would rock!

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by alittleshortfor View Post

Love it. Has anyone read the Left Behind graphic novel that fills in the blanks between the series and the movie? It's not greta but ties a few things together. I agree more episoides would rock!
yeah, I have. Or at least, maybe I've only read the first part? I was a little confused.

I agree it wasn't great. But I was desperate for anything Firefly.

·
Registered
42 Posts
wow, can I spell or what? It seemed like a oh yeah , here's what hapened type of thing to me too but I listen to the theme song a lot. After all burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me

41 - 47 of 47 Posts