VeggieBoards banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by isowish View Post

I've read some of them...not sure exactly how much because I got them in book form instead of comic book form. It might even be all of them, but if so it doesn't end very well

Pretty cool though, and ties into the show well. I don't regret buying them.
Thanks for your input, Isowish, I was wondering if it would be worth buying them or reading them.

·
Banned
4,791 Posts
Just have to add my 2 cents to this. Oh Firefly! How I miss you! Let me count the ways!......Oh, well. Sniff sniff...I'll keep my morning to myself.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I have a Blue Sun shirt and hat, the Serenity magazine and visual companion, and of course the series and movie on DVD. So yeah, I like it a whole lot. One of my favorite shows ever! I made all of my friends watch the series, and took some of them to the movie premiere.

·
Banned
466 Posts
I still can't get over the fact that this was canned mid-series when it was so great from the outset. So many series go on for so much longer and are just rubbish. Or even if they are good they take more than one season to really get going. I mean take Buffy for example to stick with the Jossverse - a brilliant show when it got going, but it didn't get really goo until series 2 - series one was nowhere near as good as Firefly.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
That series kicked ass. I can't believe they cancelled it

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
I am a huge fan of Nation Fillion ever since he was on the show two guys, a girl and a pizza place. He's a great actor and seems like he'd be just as cool and funny in person just like most of the characters he plays. Just wanted everyone to know I just read that he will be appearing on Lost this season. Only for a few episodes in some flashbacks..but still its mal reynolds on lost, how cool is that? And Slither also comes out on dvd soon. If you are a fan of his definetly check it out. Not exactly a movie that is scary but more campy/funny/cheesey. He makes the movie worth it.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

I am a huge fan of Nation Fillion ever since he was on the show two guys, a girl and a pizza place.
I love that show! I remember being so excited when I saw him on the advert for Serenity and in Buffy S7 I was like "Johnny's famous!" *Squeals*

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
fona....I did the same thing. Damn I wish I could find the series on dvd somewhere. And yeah how I miss Tuesday nights...and the scoobie gang.

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
those whole 'tuesday night' references in Buffy went straight over my head 'till they were pointed out to me. It was shown on a Thursday here.

·
Banned
4,791 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by isowish View Post

those whole 'tuesday night' references in Buffy went straight over my head 'till they were pointed out to me. It was shown on a Thursday here.
Did you know Epski was in one of the episodes of Buffy? Yup! We are in the presence of greatness. He is an author of many articles in the professional publications in the acting profession also.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.