VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Are waffle irons kinda creepy?

What's the coolest name you can think of?

Sharks or dolphins?

Have you ever had an easy victory?

·
Banned
1,127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrealeeanne View Post

If you could have any job in the world what would it be?

Who is your favorite fictional character and what are they from?
I love my current job, apart from any bookkeeping it entails. I'm an apprentice to an antiquarian book dealer. History passes through my hands every single day! I would like to be a teacher, and hopefully be a positive force for change in the world, one kid at a time, but university is not in the cards anytime soon. Plus, I don't think they teach radical feminism at the elementary level just yet!

My favourite fictional character is Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings. He is the absolute embodiment of the type of person that everyone should aspire to be like. He is unfailingly loyal, kind, humble and brave. Kindness and humility are sorely undervalued and I think they are the solution to so much wrong that exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post

Are waffle irons kinda creepy?

What's the coolest name you can think of?

Sharks or dolphins?

Have you ever had an easy victory?
Of all the kitchen appliances, I'd say they rank somewhere in the top 5 creepiest. I'm not crazy about waffles, so I'll never clog my precious counter space up with one, that's for sure.

It's a name I've already heard, but it's awesome. Oliver Martinez. It's the perfect name. I don't know about the actor, but it is such a cool name!!!

Sharks, 'cause at least they don't pretend to smile - all the while plotting your grisly murder.

Nope. Never. I don't look like it, but I'm a fighter. I've fought for everything I have and now am.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
What would you say is the most disgusting animal based "food" you can thing of?

If the devil went down to Georgia, would he really bother with gambling for a soul? And even if he did, wouldn't he do his research before challenging some presumably supernaturally gifted fellow? Assuming the devil weren't an anthropomorphized scare tactic, of course.

Do you think a duck could outrun a chicken if it trained REALLY hard, knew what it was up against, and had time to plan?

Is there something blue directly behind you right now?

Have you ever acted out of character for a day, just to mess with people?

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.