1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Arrrg! Me mateys.
5,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next up, Envy!
His thread will be until the 20th!

Interview Guidelines:
  • To be next week's interviewee, you must participate in this week's thread.
  • Please keep VB rules in mind when you post.
  • The interviewee can pass on any question if they'd like.
  • You can decline if you are picked to be the next interviewee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post

-Real first name: Sebastian

-Sex/Gender Identity: Male

-Relationship status: Single, seeking

-Location (as specific as you are comfortable being): Stockholm, Sweden

-Religious beliefs (or lack thereof): Agnostic

-Political leanings: Socio-liberal

-Are you a vegetarian or vegan (or something else)?: Vegetarian

-What is the meaning behind your username?: Used to be my favorite character in a series that I was watching, now it's just a reminder of the sin which I fall for the most.

-Have you ever met anyone famous? Only celebrities native to Sweden.

-Do you live with any companion humans? A cat, although she is old, very old in fact.

-Where is your favorite place that you have visited? When I went to Egypt for the first time, that was seriously cool. Seeing the pyramids and the sphinx, truly breath-taking.

-What do you enjoy most about being veg*n? I enjoy being able to feel that I'm true to myself.

-With whom would you most love to have dinner? Maybe someone on VB, I'm not sure. Ain't all that good at small talk.

-Do you have any secret talents? I have quite flexible arms.

-What dish/recipe can you make that knocks people's socks off? My stew with lentils and beans. It's just that good.

-What's your favorite restaurant? A vegan restaurant in town that has a pretty decent buffet. When I say "decent", I mean that it sometimes can be downright amazing, and sometimes it can leave you dissatisfied despite being pretty good.

-What do you do to cheer yourself up when you're feeling blue? Either train, go on VB, or try to meditate some.

-What's your biggest cooking/baking disaster? When I tried to make pancakes once, messed up everything. Was a long time ago though.

-What's the one food/product, that you'd love to "veg*nize"? Either make some damn good pancakes vegan, or make so that egg grows on trees.

Have fun!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsschu2u View Post

What are you envious of?

Of people who own attributes which I desire.

Mostly related to self-confidence.

·
Registered
10,728 Posts
What are the attributes you desire?

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capstan View Post

Does BatCat have a side-kick?
Nah, he died some time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *AHIMSA* View Post

What are the attributes you desire?
A decent self-esteem, social skills, some moral courage.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dormouse View Post

Envy, I had no idea that you were Swedish!!

What are some of your favorite books and why?
Yeah, I'm on of the few Swedish flowers here on VB.

When it comes to books, I'd say that a few of the books I enjoyed the most was LOTR, The Picture of Dorian Gray and errrhh.... "Acceptable risk", by Dan Cook.

Haven't read a good book for quite some time.

·
Registered
992 Posts
What is your favorite videogame?

Wait! This is a two part question.

1) What game, overall, provided you with your favorite experience relative to when it was released.

B) What's your favorite game that you would still want to play today.

For example: the original Zelda was probably the best time I've ever had playing through a game, but I wouldn't really want to play through it again today. My favorite game that still holds up today would probably be Half-Life 2.

I don't know how these threads usually work. I don't really care. I just kinda want to talk about videogames.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbivorous B.I.G. View Post

What is your favorite videogame?

Wait! This is a two part question.

1) What game, overall, provided you with your favorite experience relative to when it was released.

B) What's your favorite game that you would still want to play today.

For example: the original Zelda was probably the best time I've ever had playing through a game, but I wouldn't really want to play through it again today. My favorite game that still holds up today would probably be Half-Life 2.

I don't know how these threads usually work. I don't really care. I just kinda want to talk about videogames.
As an answer to 1), I would say either StarCraft 1, Age of Empires I and II or Warcraft 3. Or Quake 3. Or World of Warcraft.

Used to spend an godawful amount of time on any of those.

As for b), I'd say that I want to play Starcraft 2, but for now, Super Streetfighter 4 takes the cake.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Team Ecco or Team Jaws?

Ever eaten a kiwifruit?

Hugh Jackman: Good actor or orchestrator of a long-running chain of cinematic abortions?

Is there such a thing as too much hummus?

Who do you main on Guilty Gear?

Do you agree when I say that the Red Russian Army Choir is extremely well-dressed?

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post

Team Ecco or Team Jaws?

Ever eaten a kiwifruit?

Hugh Jackman: Good actor or orchestrator of a long-running chain of cinematic abortions?

Is there such a thing as too much hummus?

Who do you main on Guilty Gear?

Do you agree when I say that the Red Russian Army Choir is extremely well-dressed?
Team Jaws.

Oh yes, they are so sweet and delicious.

Nah, he is pretty decent although 50% of his fanbase is in it because of him being quite hunky and good-looking.

No man, there can never be too much hummus, especially with some vegetables or fries.

Never played much GG, since it doesn't have a big fanbase here in Sweden, although I would say that my main is either Baiken or Axl Low.

Heck yes, although I prefer the nazi uniforms.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulveglady View Post

do you play any online games or facebook games?

Do you like gardens?
I used to be hooked on FarmVille, but I went cold turkey on that ****. Used to play some Bejeweled too, until I quit.

Yeah, gardens can be very pretty.

It's a shame that I have brown thumbs though.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
What's your favorite animal?

What about your favorite song?

Have you ever known anyone online or offline who referred to food as "victuals?"

If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

How would you type, "I'm a shark!" in Swedish?

Have you ever purchased a really hyped up and well-reviewed game, only to find that you absolutely loathe it?

If you were stranded on a deserted island with a sentient turnip, and you ended up fighting it to the death over a simple misunderstanding, how do you think that scenario would play out?

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Are you a musician?

If you could learn one instrument, which would you pick?

Favorite video game music?

·
Banned
1,803 Posts
Were you the person who sent me a package in the vegan exchange? There wasn't a note!

Thanks very much for it if you were, it was really nice. (I did try to take photos but my camera broke and by the time I got it sorted I'd eaten it all... )

·
Banned
8,995 Posts
With what did you bribe MrsSchu2u?

Will you send the same thing to me?

What do you want to do to make a living?

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post

What's your favorite animal?

What about your favorite song?

Have you ever known anyone online or offline who referred to food as "victuals?"

If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

How would you type, "I'm a shark!" in Swedish?

Have you ever purchased a really hyped up and well-reviewed game, only to find that you absolutely loathe it?

If you were stranded on a deserted island with a sentient turnip, and you ended up fighting it to the death over a simple misunderstanding, how do you think that scenario would play out?
Fishes maybe, or a cow.

I have a lot of favorite songs, the most unexpected one might be "Moon Child" by King Crimson though.

No, never, luckily enough.

Yes, but that's only because they use it as a mating sound.

Jag är en haj!

Don't buy games that often, but I found Sims to be incredibly boring.

Wrestling match. With oils
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxyphonist View Post

Are you a musician?

If you could learn one instrument, which would you pick?

Favorite video game music?
Not very much, I'm afraid.

The piano, you can do soo much good things on that one.

Red Alert 2, Starcraft I and II, Mega Man, Pokemon, No More Heroes......

Well, the list just goes on and on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annia View Post

Were you the person who sent me a package in the vegan exchange? There wasn't a note!

Thanks very much for it if you were, it was really nice. (I did try to take photos but my camera broke and by the time I got it sorted I'd eaten it all... )
Don't really know about that, I'll check it out.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp View Post

With what did you bribe MrsSchu2u?

Will you send the same thing to me?

What do you want to do to make a living?
I bribed her with my irresistible sexual charms and/or being nice.

Sure, although there certainly is a risk of going insane due to overexposure to me.

I would like to work with either animals or as a personal trainer.

Well, that's what I can think of right now.

·
Registered
6,609 Posts
What are some of your favorite movies and why?

A lot of video game fans are also fans of science fiction. Does this apply to you? If so, what are some favorite sagas/books/movies in the world of sci-fi?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.