Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Arrrg! Me mateys.
5,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next is AeryFairy!
Her interview will be from July 26 - August 2.

Reminder on the rules:
-Ask only a few questions at a time to give everyone a chance.
-The interviewee can refuse to answer any questions they want.
-At the end of the week, AeryFairy will choose the next interviewee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeryFairy View Post

Real first name:
Georgina

Sex/Gender Identity:
Female

Relationship status:
In a relationship - long term.

Location (as specific as you are comfortable being):
Manchester, UK (most of the time)

Religious beliefs (or lack thereof):
Atheist

Political leanings:
Mostly left

Are you a vegetarian or vegan (or something else)?:
Vegan since February 2011, vegetarian since September 2004

What is the meaning behind your username?:
It's my online tag; everything internet-based is AeryFairy. Aery is short for Aeryn, Fairy rhymes with it :p

Have you ever met anyone famous?:
Yes. It's a pretty big list... mostly bands, as well as some others.

Do you live with any companion animals?:
I have a cat back at my mum's house, her name is Coco. She is awesome.

Do you live with any companion humans?:
I have a flatmate.

Where is your favorite place that you have visited?:
Aside from Manchester, 'cause I live there, I loved Rome.

What do you enjoy most about being veg*n?:
Being awesome :p Nah, I like how it's opened my minds to foods I never would have tried before, and it's got me experimenting in the kitchen too.

With whom would you most love to have dinner?:
Jean-Paul Sartre, if he were still alive and I could speak French.

Do you have any secret talents?:
I can do a weird thing with my little toe on my right foot.

What dish/recipe can you make that knocks people's socks off?:
My vegan cupcakes win the most favour, and my boyfriend loves my vegan spag bol.

What's your favorite restaurant?:
The peking palace (now the loving hut) in London. Or the little falafel place around the corner from my flat.

What do you do to cheer yourself up when you're feeling blue?:
Listen to music, order chinese takeaway, watch TV, read a book, call my boyfriend, or go pole dancing.

What's your biggest cooking/baking disaster?:
When I was 11, we had to make an apple crumble in Food Tech class. Mine tasted of cheese. Figure that one out.

What's the one food/product, that you'd love to "veg*nize"?:
I would love for all shoes to be vegan. I can't count the amount of times I've been shopping, found a gorgeous pair, and put them back because of the leather. That, or jaffa cakes.
Have fun!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlixJ18 View Post

Are you really a fairy?

If you are what color are your wings?

How high can you fly?

Do you have special dust?

: )
Yep! Well, I used to think so when I was very little. I thought that all little girls grew up to be fairies, and I'd have green wings and live in a toadstool.

I can fly a few metres off the ground - that's a lot for a tiny fairy - and my magical dust makes kittens do mischievous things, like when they hide in a tree until you get a ladder, then jump down when you reach for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post

Did you read The Famous Five?

(I love Peking Palace too!
)
I read a few of them, although I was a bigger fan of Enid Blyton's other stuff. The Naughtiest Girl series was my favourite, as well as the Noddy books.

And the peking palace is so awesome *craves*

·
Ankle Biter
9,044 Posts
Do you sing in the shower?

Do you like to dance?

What do you like to put on your baked potatoes?

Which mod has the cutest Chihuahuas?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegkid View Post

Sharks or dolphins?
Sharks. Sharks are cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormouse View Post

What are some of your favorite books?
Harry Potter is my favourite series. I also like a lot of crime novels; Karin Slaughter and Kathy Reichs are two of my favourite authors, and I'm reading the Dexter books at the moment too. I also like a lot of sci-fi and fantasy stuff... Terry Pratchett is amazing. Philosophical novels are good... Dostoyevsky, Camus, Sartre, as well as more modern stuff such as Sophie's World and A Girl's Guide To Modern European Philosophy... oh, and Bram Stoker's Dracula is one of the best books ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

What was your most memorable celebrity encounter?

What tv shows are your favorite?

What movies are your favorite?
That's a tough one. Most memorable was probably the day I first met MC Lars; my boyfriend is a close friend of his, and I was introduced after me & the boy had been dating a few months. It was at the Give It A Name festival, and Lars told me I had a really special guy, and not to let him go. Then we were snuck backstage and I met Hayley Williams (from Paramore). Then we got kicked out of backstage. It was also the first time I met the boys from Failsafe, who are now good friends.

Bones, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Never Mind The Buzzcocks (especially the old stuff), Mock The Week, Have I Got News For You, Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Alias, Arrested Development, Community, Doctor Who and Torchwood, Futurama, House... There's a load more, too. I tend to wait until a show has a few seasons, then get the DVDs and watch them all at once over the summer when I'm not working.

Movies is even more difficult! I love Pixar and the Ghibli movies, and most Disney, then I just like random things. I'm a big fan of bad movies... the ones that are so terrible you can't help but laugh at them. Scott Pilgrim is amazing. Inception was brilliant - I just rewatched that. I love Stardust, because it makes me all gooey. And The Nightmare Before Christmas reminds me of my childhood <3 Oh, thinking of musicals, Rocky Horror.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy View Post

Do you sing in the shower?

Do you like to dance?

What do you like to put on your baked potatoes?

Which mod has the cutest Chihuahuas?
I do. Loudly. Which is why I only shower when my flatmate is out xD

I looove dancing, in all its forms. My morning ritual is to put on some music, and dance around my room to a whole song. Really puts me in a morning mood, because I am not a morning person.

Baked potatoes call for baked beans. I used to love coleslaw on them, but I don't have a vegan version.

And the mod with the cutest Chihuahuas has to be Poppy <3 (She also has a damn fine taste in snack foods. I actually have that jar of peanut butter stuff right here next to me, with a spoon.)

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulveglady View Post

What is your favorite dog breed?
What is your favorite Cat breed?
What other countries have you been too?
Are you a night owl or a Morning person?
I'm no good with breeds of either, really... I never know the names. I like huskies, and pugs - I know those two breeds. As for cats, I think Halo [my first cat] was a calico, and I have no idea what Coco [my current cat] is. She's just white. I like tabby cats though, and my boyfriend likes the blue ones.

I've been to France, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Russia, Italy, America, Mallorca, Portugal... I think that's it, although I get the feeling I've missed somewhere.

And I'm very much a night owl, unless you count the really early mornings... it's just gone 2am here.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeryFairy View Post

...thinking of musicals, Rocky Horror.
Have you ever seen the musical Once?

It's arguably the greatest musical ever made, with The Blues Brothers being a close second. In fact, I'm going to watch it now.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
If a band made a movie about their lives, what band should do it?

Would you go see that movie?

If you could paint your front door three colours, what three colours would you choose?

·
Registered
19,134 Posts

Where would you like to travel, to where you've not yet been?

Do you speak languages other than English?

What would you say if you had ten minutes alone with Rupert Murdoch?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.