VeggieBoards banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Am I the only one that doesn't like any soymilks? I've tried just about every brand and find them so strong tasting. I use vanilla Rice Dream instead, which kind of bugs me because it's not as nutritious as soymilk.
I wish I liked Silk.

·
Registered
12,282 Posts
I don't really like soy milks either. They're good in smoothies but its too "thick" or something for daily use. I don't think the vanilla silk has a strong enough vanilla flavour. Its not bad as far as soy milks go though!

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Yes, awesome. We go through about a gallon of the plain one every week. It's great in coffee cause it doesn't sink to the bottom like the boxed soy milk. My dad even drinks the stuff and he's such a product of the 50's it isn't even funny. All pre-packaged foods all the time, but he drinks Silk. Weird.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I started with 8th Continent when I was still an Omni.

It is not vegan, BTW. Vanilla Silk is great on cereal and then I went to Plain Silk and Plain SunSoy. Now I drink Vanilla Unsweetened Westsoy or Unsweetened Westsiy or Unsweetened Silk. Yum. I love the Silk Lattes, but now I make my own with Chef Deborah's recipes
I am trying to cut back on the sugar
Shannon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.