VeggieBoards banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am from small town Utah, I call this home, but have traveled extensively in my time.<br><br>
I am very new to this and have been eating a vegan diet for about 3 months now and have been looking to find a place where I can discuss vegan issues and health with like minded folks. I came to eat a vegan diet for health reasons but the more I read and learn, the more I have awakened something inside. Something that I can no longer ignore. That is the awareness the role I have played in all of the cruelty in the world today. once the blinders are off, you can't put them back on... trust me, I have tried.<br><br>
I still have a lot to learn and look forward learning, interacting and really just being able to hear ideas and experiences and share my thoughts with people that have the similar ideas.<br><br>
Thanks for this forum.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Where in Utah? i worked from MOnticello for years and worked in Lake Powell area as well as the Manti Lasals.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cedar Valley in Utah County. I have lived many places in Utah and around the world but this is home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts