VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any brand of soymilk you can buy in the little single serving juice-box size boxes? I only drink unsweetened soy milk, and I've yet to find any!

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
yay
hehe, it all makes sense to me now, i remember drinking one of them and wondering why it tasted so different from any other soymilk i've ever had.. i think any other i've had is sweetened. hmm! i quite liked the unsweetened though.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Yeah, mine doesn't carry unsweetened Silk either... I actually think the little Edensoy juicebox-like things I have are the only unsweetened soy milk they *do* have, and that was just by coincidence that I got it and it was unsweetened (I just wanted easily tote-able soy milk -- always on the go! *grin* That and it will come in handy if I ever go somewhere where I have to live off 7-11 food for a weekend -- get one of those single serving cereal things, have my box of soy milk, I'm set!
)

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, this thread is super old, but, I still need help. I checked the edensoy site, and, its not listing unsweetened single-serves as a product. I heard somewhere westsoy makes some. I just need to know who makes them, I'm going to ask my whole foods store to order them. Any help?!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts