VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think it's techincally a miscarriage since I had only been pregnant for a couple weeks, but things didn't work out and after a rough weekend and a trip to the doctor's, it's become apparent that I am no longer pregnant.
Thanks so much for everyone's support before! I'm upset but doing OK. It's our first "go" at it, so I'm sure things will work out for us soon.

Sorry to waste two threads for nothing!

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Sad news, Spa Girl.

Be it this was your first attempt, you can still yet expect good hopes as I don't see why not
with as much wholeheartedness

as the original try in future tries!... Don't be put off...and you don't necessarily have to postpone either.. Let your body speak

to you and that will help things run more smoothly... of course it

is as much mind as it is body... Try a little meditation to envision

your ideal way ahead!

Soothing thoughts and Cool Karma to you!

·
Banned
4,791 Posts
Go ahead and cry it out. Don't try to tell yourself it was nothing. You already had pinned alot of hopes on that little piece of time. We love you, sweetie. Those of us who have been there, cry with you. If you need to talk, pm me.

Veeda

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
I am sad to hear that. Fortunately or unfortunately, miscarriage in that early time are extremely common, so this in no way should make you worry about your own body, but quite the opposite. I agree with letting your body speak. These things happen for a reason, and perhaps your body was telling you that not everything was right at that exact time etc.

I also agree in that it is not nothing if it is emotional to you in any way. I am sure that things will go more smoothly in the future, and my best wishes are with you.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you guys for everything. I have known since friday that something was not right, so I've had a couple days to prepare emotionally. I know my body was just doing its job and it wasn't meant to be right now. Soon! Thanks again for your support. It means a lot.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
sorry to hear that spa girl.

I realise that while it is was only a few weeks there is still some sort of emotional attachment between mother and baby.

*Hug*

1 - 20 of 28 Posts