VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to take abreak about an hour ago and go out for breakfast. I see the sun coming out, its the middle of April, I make the assumption its okay to just dress lightly.

I open the door, the cold hits me and I realize, it snowed last night.

This year has to be one most memorable in some time for the snow we have had... enough already </end of rant>

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Hee hee, Robert--I know what you mean. They're predicting snow for us for Easter. I already decided that I wasn't wearing my winter coat any more this year--don't know what I'm going to do. Guess I'll wear LOTS of layers.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
A week ago we got 4" of snow...today it's supposed to get up to 80 F ! But only today...tomorrow I think its back to 40 something.
Spring is such a tease.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
TO BAD!!..Its going to be in the 60s and 70s all week in northern Mi. thunderstorms Wed!..I love a god thunderstorm. The trees are geting buds and the grass is turnin green!!!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
You just wait, Budda--it's supposed to be 90 today and then drop back down to 50 on Thursday with snow expected for Sunday and it's all headed in YOUR DIRECTION!!! hahahahahahaha!!! (Yes, I am a geek and I do spend a ridiculous amount of time watching the weather channel.)

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
93 degrees today, according to the display at Walgreens. ^^;;

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
tomorrow here it's supposed to be -1C in the morning. and... 27C in the afternoon!!

how does it go from -1 to 27 in a day????

it's supposed to snow on friday too

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Eugh. 90 (F) today, 70 tomorrow, 50 the next, 40 the next, 35 the next, and snow this weekend. I'm mad... I don't particularly enjoy our Minnesotan weather.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Another hot like the Dickens day. And no blasting winds either, so it was dead outside. Oh, the joy of having the last hour of the day in a non-air-condition classroom and then facing the 40-minute walk home in uncomfortable platform flip-flops. Not like I'm feeling bad for myself or anything...

·
Registered
57 Posts
It snow here as well. I wonder if it will snow on Easter like it did last year. There were huge thick flakes. I would enjoy it more if were dec. rather even april.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I'm in MA, too, StvSpl!

I'm rather sick of how fickle the weather is here too. It's beautiful today, nice tomorrow and then crappy the rest of the week. I just want it to be springlike! Winter just doesn't want to leave, I guess.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts