VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.tv.com/ugly-betty/show/58...&om_clk=tabssh

Anybody watching it? Do you like it? I've missed only two episodes so far, so I'm going to start watching it tonight and see if I like it.

Just like Heroes, although fortunately I missed only the first episode there when I discovered it, but I often come into a hit TV series a little late,
and then I have no idea what the country is talking about because I've never seen what everybody is watching. I missed almost the entire first season of All in the Family back in 1971 because I was too busy watching Bewitched reruns airing at the same time on another channel. And Lost. Don't tell me about Lost. Ah, geez. I'm gonna have to rent everything that's been released on DVD so far so I know what you guys are talking about in that thread.

·
Banned
1,524 Posts
Not yet, but I did catch "I Pity the Fool" last night. Mr.T is back in rare form with his saged, rhyming advice, such as last night's: "If you want to polish your relationship and make it glisten, all you really have to do is listen!"

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I love Ugly Betty! I also missed the first episode, but no worries because you can watch it on the abc website. Here's the link. Just click on watch only now. You should find it.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by froggythefrog View Post

Is this the same basic show as "La Fea Mas Bella"? It looks so much like it!
Yes, it is.
I think they took the Spanish version and just made it into an American show.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snownose View Post

Yes, it is.
I think they took the Spanish version and just made it into an American show.
I find a lot of the time the first version is better.....

Except for "The Office", I think they are equally funny.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I think its cute. You can also catch the episodes you missed of heros on the NBC website.

·
Registered
8,591 Posts
I've only caught a few moments of it, but it looks annoyingly stereotypical and predictable. and poorly written.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderRandy View Post

I've only caught a few moments of it, but it looks annoyingly stereotypical and predictable. and poorly written.
10 minutes was all I could take of that sh*t.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts