VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please forward...

This is a video of several US soldiers throwing rocks and laughing at a poor dog with a very severe spinal deformity, who was obviously suffering even before they started abusing him.

Hopefully someone will recognize these cowardly and cruel individuals so they can be reported for animal cruelty.

Here is the link to the video:

Soldiers taunt crippled dog in Iraq

Please contact your federal senators and representatives and demand an investigation into this atrocious and cowardly act, and demand that the slobs in uniform be brought to justice.

To find contact information for your federal representative, go to http://www.house.gov/ and enter your zip code.

To find contact info for your federal senators, go to http://www.senate.gov/ and use the drop down box to select your home state.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
War just brings out the "best" in some people I guess. Poor dog.

Did anyone read the comments? Some thought it was hilariously funny.

So depressing...

·
Registered
231 Posts
I contacted my rep, as well as my fed reps (Ted Kennedy and John Kerry). I hope something gets done (I didn't watch the video, I can't bear watching those types of things)....

Thanks for the links, Girlie

·
Registered
100 Posts
I cannot watch the video either. And I am completely irrate right now and about to cry just imagining what is going on and what that dog is feeling. I hate them, I dont care if that is wrong, I do.

·
Registered
195 Posts
This is disgusting, and I'm embarrassed to be associated with these soldiers.

However, I am in the military, and these people and their behavior are the exception. There are many many compassionate people in the military. Please don't judge us all by the actions of a few degenerates.

·
Registered
564 Posts
how can people do this and think this is funny, i am sure that not everyone in the services is this cruel and this people should be punished accorindingly i mean we can now tape these things and people think its funny what a horrible and heartless thing i was threw rocks at people i would be thorow in jail

·
Registered
29 Posts
This has really infuriated me. At the end someone says "do you want me to go and kill it?"...I wonder what happened to that poor dog.

The dog just wanted to be left alone. Those bastards.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Some people ... and these moron soldiers record themselves doing stupid **** like this and then Americans go, "Gee, why does everyone hate us?"

Because sometimes ... our military just can't help but be stupid.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I did not want to watch it, but I havent been able to get this off my mind since I first saw the post. So I grabbed a lot of tissues and watched it. It made me scream, and I dont know how long I will be crying. I hope those pieces of crap rot, and get whats coming to them soon. Id like to give it to them. What great strength and courage she had to get up and walk away. I am going to worry about her for a long time, I hope that someone who cares finds her and does something to help.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybaby7 View Post

I did not want to watch it, but I havent been able to get this off my mind since I first saw the post. So I grabbed a lot of tissues and watched it. It made me scream, and I dont know how long I will be crying. I hope those pieces of crap rot, and get whats coming to them soon. Id like to give it to them. What great strength and courage she had to get up and walk away. I am going to worry about her for a long time, I hope that someone who cares finds her and does something to help.
Yeah, I keep thinking about it too. I hope she's okay. Honestly, though, I'm guessing she must be dead. How she manages to survive with a disability I don't know, maybe she relies on the kindness of strangers. Her disability probably makes her too scared to approach other humans or animals. Dogs are pack animals by nature, she must lead a lonely existence.

I wish she knew that there are people in the world who feel for her and send her love.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts