VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
15,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LINK: http://vegnews.com/web/articles/page...d=2977&catId=8

Quote:
Vancouver citizens can look forward to not one, but two new vegan businesses opening next month. Edible Flours, started by couple Paul Briggs and Alli Neville, has been making and delivering vegan and gluten-free baked goods for a year. Now, they are set to open a storefront, becoming Vancouvers first all-vegan retail bakery. Were obviously a bit nervous, because no ones done it before, Briggs says. With all the positive feedback in the past year, however, Briggs adds, its worth taking a shot. Nice Shoes will also be joining Vancouvers vegan forces on March 1, featuring only cruelty-free footwear. In addition to shoes, the store will carry belts, handbags, and various accessories.
Attachment 14657
Can't wait! Shoes and cupcakes....

LL

· Premium Member
15,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
http://gotniceshoes.com/blog/201103/...pening-weekend

Nice Shoes is now open for business! Everything looks AMAZING, I'm dying for some vegan skate shoes, or what about those lime green combat boots in the back there? Oh I am very much in love, I'm visiting as soon as I get paid

· Premium Member
15,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is really convenient! I can't wait to stock up on sexy cruelty free high heels and DONUTS!

Edible Flours is still under construction but they'll be opening soon! It's going to be incredible to have access to a whole store full of goodies I can eat. (Oh no, and summer is coming, that's going to be great for my waistline
)

Delicious donut teaser:

· Registered
2,651 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

It is really convenient! I can't wait to stock up on sexy cruelty free high heels and DONUTS!

Edible Flours is still under construction but they'll be opening soon! It's going to be incredible to have access to a whole store full of goodies I can eat. (Oh no, and summer is coming, that's going to be great for my waistline
)

Delicious donut teaser:

Nom!

· Registered
3,802 Posts
OMG as IF I need more places to visit when I'm in Vancouver!! haha
I already fight to choose which yummy restaurants and shops I'm going to see in whatever short amount of time I have there.
I'm going to Vancouver in April to see Fleet Foxes, so maybe they'll be open by then!?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.