VeggieBoards banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
From Another Place
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Diane, it's 12:56 am, and I'm posting on Veggieboards.com. I am filled with a sincere hope that I might soon witness some wonderful and strange conversations on the works of David Lynch. I must admit, I do not know if any of the kind people in these parts are interested in these topics, but I am compelled to call out, even if all I am likely to hear is my own echo. Oh, and Diane-- I need to remember to tell you about the vegan pie recipes here. They're incredible.
Okay!

I'm too young to have been around for the original airing of Twin Peaks, but since a friend showed it to me on Netflix last November/December, I've watched it three times and since then have watched every David Lynch film, listened to his audio book, and have dabbled a little bit into his painting. In other words, I'm becoming something of a Lynchian.

Since season three of Twin Peaks is imminent, I think there's potentially a lot to talk about. So... Is there anyone else here in the VB community a fan of Twin Peaks or any other Lynch works? I'd expect most people are aware of the television show, but I'd of course also be delighted with any chatter about Eraserhead, Blue Velvet, Mulholland Dr., or even--what the hey-- Dune.

So, let's talk.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts