VeggieBoards banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! My name's Irene and I'm a vegetarian trying to go vegan! I've been vegan before in the past but it's time to go all the way once and for all! I also have a youtube channel if anyone's interested.

Even though I haven't posted anything veggie related yet it's coming soon! youtube.com/user/irenesuhwon93

I want to go vegan because from the start I knew that I wanted to take it all the way. And unfortunately I've been stuck as a vegetarian for far longer than I planned. I want to do this for both my morals and health! Let's go on this journey together :D

Reactions: Jennifer C

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Welcome and good luck on your transition. :)

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
:hi:Welcome aboard, Irene! Congrats on your decision to go vegan! We'll help all we can!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi everyone! My name's Irene and I'm a vegetarian trying to go vegan! I've been vegan before in the past but it's time to go all the way once and for all! I also have a youtube channel if anyone's interested.

Even though I haven't posted anything veggie related yet it's coming soon! youtube.com/user/irenesuhwon93

I want to go vegan because from the start I knew that I wanted to take it all the way. And unfortunately I've been stuck as a vegetarian for far longer than I planned. I want to do this for both my morals and health! Let's go on this journey together :D

Like Nike "Just DO IT". I will eventually go back to being Vegan. I'm currently Vegetarian....

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
Welcome! You'll find lots of support here.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow everyone's so nice here. I think I'll stay =]

Reactions: LedBoots

·
Don't Eat Animals.
1,291 Posts

GOOD LUCK on your vegan adventure!!!! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts