VeggieBoards banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I'm not setting myself up with cancer later. Because the cancer thing still really freaks me out. On the other hand, I've been reading about<br><br>
I feel better that I had an internal check ( ultra sound) and they can't see anything obviously wrong.<br><br>
If it works, it would help my employment issues a lot, even my stay at home design biz has suffered because I've been either out from eight days of bleeding ( last episode) or having metabolism problems, which I had before and after the bleeding.<br><br>
I really wanted this stuff photographed and online by the first and here I am pushing I don't want to check but IT needs to be done if I ever expect a job deal.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
I'm glad that you went to the doc and that everything seemed basically okay. I've been excited about getting off the bcp recently, but it <i>did</i> work to solve the bleeding issues I was experiencing, so hopefully you'll have similar results.<br><br><br><br>
Be sure to take the pill at the same time every day. I'd also suggest keeping good records. Track the normal stuff...what days you're bleeding, if it's heavy/light, clots, changes in color, etc. You may also consider tracking what you're eating.<br><br><br><br>
Here's hoping you feel better soon!

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah the five weeks of bleeding scared the heck out of me last time I quit BC. I hope that doesn't happen again. I tend to take the pill when my brushing my teeth. sadly it's the only time I can remember.<br><br><br><br>
That is a very good and seperate point. Food journal, which helps in general health management. I want to work towards having a less choatic life and do one again. Of course then I'd have to confess to wild binges every once in a while.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts