VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Stevie Dyar, and I am new to this forum. I am trying once again to become vegetarian. I have successfully done it before, but quit all of a sudden. I need some tips on how to start for this vegetarian diet. Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forster, I can't do that. I'm the only one in my family that is vegetarian.
Maryv, I have chosen to be vegetarian for my health and for the animals. The graphic evidence is enough for me. I saw it on a website called chooseveg.com. It was pretty nasty.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is really hard though. Like sometimes, I will eat meat. Kind of a cheat day. My mother does all the shopping, and all of my family does the cooking.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is hard because off all three things. I get that craving and then want to eat all the meat that I can eat. I already don't eat red meat as it is. I just now have to get rid of chicken, turkey, and fish. I am very new to vegetarianism. I only went vegetarian 2 days ago. Peer pressure is outrageous, because everybody says we are meant to be carnivores, but in reality, we are biologically herbivores.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is what I am going to try and do. :) She probably will be open to doing that. She knows I am vegetarian, but that temptation is still there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts