VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the questions and answers thread and I thought it was really fun but I never got to play it and since it was getting long I decided I would start a new one. I thought I would put a little spin on it and turn it into a trivia type thing, of course if no one wants to do trivia you can change it I guess. I will start off with the first trivia question.

Q. How many stairs do you have to go up to get the the top of the eiffel tower. (*Note-public can only take stairs to the second floor, but stairs actually go all the way up)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually that answer is wrong...we will just leave it up and go to your question though, and if someone else knows the answer to mine then they can post it later.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
What! ? ! How is it wrong? It's Springfield, MO--Matt Groening is from Missouri and loves to make fun of it. Or was that just propaganda fed to me by the Missouri natives I met in college? I smell a conspiracy--where's Tri when you need him?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol..yeah propaganda...they make sure that on the show they never say a state. The whole reason they picked springfield is because it is a very popular city name...there are like 120 differnt springfields i think..I guess one of the producers said it was in North Takoma, near toon town..or something like that, but Groening still says that it is a fictional place in no state. So now we can go on to your question

1 - 8 of 8 Posts