VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wonder View Post

I miss Botanica.

Yeah, I reckon this movie will tide me over until they make a Beast Wars movie. You know, the Transformers series that actually deserves to be made into a movie.

The helicopter scene in the trailer looked pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezycreezy View Post

Yeah, I reckon this movie will tide me over until they make a Beast Wars movie. You know, the Transformers series that actually deserves to be made into a movie.
I don't know. A Beast Wars movie would probably end up starring someone horrible as Optimus, like Ben Affleck. Plus didn't the series end with them getting off the planet and that's how we ended up with Beast Machines? So all we could hope for with Beast Wars would be a butchered script and an awesome trailer. I'd still see it though and probably be horribly disappointed, just like with X-Men 3. Hehehe... I wonder who'd play Inferno?

~Wondre

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezycreezy View Post

The helicopter scene in the trailer looked pretty cool.
Let's hope and pray that our friend Mr. Lucas doesn't decide it's a good idea to make a Star Wars Transformer movie based upon the (lame) toys.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brandon View Post

Let's hope and pray that our friend Mr. Lucas doesn't decide it's a good idea to make a Star Wars Transformer movie based upon the (lame) toys.
I hope they make a LEGO Transformers video game that I'll never play.

~Wondre

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.