VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone tell me how I can get pinjur sent to me from trader joes? i live in florida and there are no stores here.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
Hi!

Several things:

1. I moved your post to a more appropriate area of the board.

2. I had to remove your email address which you posted. We ask that users do not post such personal information.

3. Trader Joe's does not ship merchandise to customers. They avoid mail order as a way of keeping costs down. See here: http://www.traderjoes.com/about/wedobiz.asp

4. What on earth is "pinjur"?

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy SF View Post

Hi!

2. I had to remove your email address which you posted. We ask that users do not post such personal information.
I've seen where we ask users not to post other people's personal information but where do we ask them not to post their own personal information? I ask because I have frequently seen people post their email addresses, should I be reporting these posts? Moreover, you may not be aware that the board software enourages people to post personal information in their profiles such as a homepage and instant messenger account information.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by remilard View Post

I've seen where we ask users not to post other people's personal information but where do we ask them not to post their own personal information? I ask because I have frequently seen people post their email addresses, should I be reporting these posts? Moreover, you may not be aware that the board software enourages people to post personal information in their profiles such as a homepage and instant messenger account information.
1. This is from the Posting Guidelines:
Quote:
Do not post someone's personal information (such as address or phone number) even if it is available elsewhere online.
It generally refers to others' personal information, but we also discourage members from posting their own personal info as well, for safety reasons.

2. Yes. We can edit out that info or ask the poster to do it.

3. Personal information posted in the forums can be seen by anybody viewing the board. Personal information posted in member profiles can only be seen by registered members. Granted, this does not prevent people from registering in order to view such information, but at least it's not out in plain sight for everybody (including non registered guests) to see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.