VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, everyone. I'm addressing the sprout issue again. I have read an equal amount of testimonies stating both sides of the question of sprouts: that is...if they are toxic or not. I have to say, though, that I've seen more articles on sprouts being perfectly healthy than on the other perspective. ANYWAY..that isn't the issue here...my question for you all is....have you any evidence in your personal experience that link sprouts to any sickness you've had? I"ve been sick for 5 months in a row..and I never get sick. I have also eaten sprouts (mung, clover, alfalfa,) close to the time I've gotten sick...each. However....I've eaten sprouts many times before in my life..and never had this problem. Thinking back, has anyone had a similar experience?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey everyone. Thanks for all the input. The sprouts I ate were ones that I grew myself. I"ve heard that whole Dr.Weil thing. Here's an article that refutes him. http://www.isga-sprouts.org/alfalfa2.htm Also...if you search "alfalfa sprouts toxins", you will come up with more articles taking this perspective. By the way..any more tips on how to keep homegrown sprouts clean and sanitary?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts