VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
eating doesnt have to be ushc an important social thing.

Im sure you can find more better ways to deal with it... it'll get better with time. Or at least plan ahead!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
most of my friends (because they are my friends) are more than willing to try a vegan place or at the very least, when we plan to go out we go to very vegan friendly places.. Thai or Indian or mexican ususally works well for both.

·
Registered
0 Posts
It's getting better around here, but yeah- we usually drive to Red Bank or Bradley Beach for really good resturants.

I went to the Spring Lake Manor for a shower and the chef made me such a beautiful plate of roasted veggies and saffron rice- complete with a red cabbage rose and carrot curl confetti that people were stopping by the table to ooo and ahhh.

money talks, BS walks, as me ole dad would say.

·
Registered
0 Posts
yeah, I would never spring it on my friends that we are going to a vegan place, or ask them not to order what they choose to eat. they don't make it difficult for me to enjoy my dinner, and i won't make it difficult for them. though i do notice they tend to order veggie dishes too- maybe me being there gives them some awareness.

about every 2 weeks or so a group of us girls gets together for a fabolous dinner somewhere. i've never had anyone suggest a BBQ place yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts