VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Toronto & area veg*ns! This coming weekend is the 26th Vegetarian Food Festival in Toronto! If you're in the area, I highly recommend it - I went last year and loved it, and it's free
check out veg.ca for more info, it's at the Harbourfront Centre.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I went in '04, the year I went to university in Southern Ontario. I had a blast and there was so much to see, do and sample. I haven't been back there at the right time of year since, but every year around this time I think of it and wish I could go. The one closest to me (in Boston) is always a bit of a crowded mess.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I went this year and it was amazing! So many samples to try, we went to a cooking demo and went to see Terry Hope Romero speak about vegan blogging! The food was sooo good....I ended up getting on the bus with three full grocery bags of food that I bought!

For anyone who would like to see pics and read about it, I blogged all about it! Over here: http://wheretheveggiesare.blogspot.com

·
Banned
2,385 Posts
I went too it was great. I are some stuffed "turkey" and went to 2 presentations. one about vagabism and science (nutrition) and the other one on psychology of carnists and how to be a good activist

1 - 7 of 7 Posts