VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 269 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Heather and I'm addicted to Torani syrup. It's been.... 5 minutes since my last drink
Is anyone else here a fan? I use them every morning for my iced lattes and my family uses Peach in tea. There's a warehouse store in Southern California that sells them for about $4.30, such a great deal compared to the grocery store. It makes my morning cup of coffee cost less than $1, when it would be almost $5 at Starbucks.

What are your favorite flavor combos? Mine (4-5 shots total):

-Raspberry/Caramel
-Chocolate Milano/Caramel
-Vanilla/Caramel
-Cinnamon/Caramel (Like a Cinnamon Roll)
-Chocolate Milano/Coconut (Mocha Coconut, especially yummy made with coconut milk)
-Chocolate Milano/Peppermint

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
I like the sugar free caramel in my iced coffee at Starbucks (when I get them, which is rare) but I don't do them at home. That's a little too hardcore for me.

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepydvdr View Post

I have seen them in stores before, but I never knew exactly what they were for. I assumed coffee, but I don't drink coffee.
You can also use them to flavor teas, lemonade, alcohol, and Italian sodas.

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post

I like the sugar free caramel in my iced coffee at Starbucks (when I get them, which is rare) but I don't do them at home. That's a little too hardcore for me.
I've saved hundreds already. I love my home espresso machine ($40 well spent).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessickah View Post

i've never seen caramel or french vanilla anywhere WTH!!!!!! im so jealous!
I'm surprised, Caramel is probably their best seller.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Yep totally addicted here. I can't get a cofee at a coffee shop without getting some type of sugar free Torani syrup (usually coconut). Its even better when they are super generous with extra free pumps of syrup.

At home I have the cheap knock off brands. Obviously I'm not scared of artificial sweetners.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Don't use them, and dont' drink coffee, but definately considered them for cupcake/frosting making!!!!!

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

Yep totally addicted here. I can't get a cofee at a coffee shop without getting some type of sugar free Torani syrup (usually coconut). Its even better when they are super generous with extra free pumps of syrup.

At home I have the cheap knock off brands. Obviously I'm not scared of artificial sweetners.
But you'll die of cancer next month OMFG Noooo

Coconut is the only Sugar Free one I have. I plan on getting more at some point. With my recent weight gain, I need to take bigger steps towards lowering my sugar intake. Yesterday I ended up having 1 1/2 lattes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photojess View Post

Don't use them, and dont' drink coffee, but definately considered them for cupcake/frosting making!!!!!
That would be yummy
Do you like sweetened tea? If you're not a coffee drinker, Peach tea is amazing!!
My parents don't drink coffee, but peach tea is definitely a favorite at my house.

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those Soda Steam's look cool. Someday, I want a bar gun soda machine installed, like this: http://www.athomesoda.com/HomeEquipment/index.htm

I don't even drink soda very often, but it's something I've wanted for years. It was secretly my boyfriend's dream too, but he can't have soda now because the carbonation gets to him.

What suck is the syrups are about $6-7 at WM. I try to avoid Splenda, I wish they used a different artificial sweetener like Sweet N Low. Did you use the Torani store finder? They might have them elsewhere: http://torani.com/home/buy-torani

·
Registered
10,728 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitLuvr View Post

I tried the syrup finder a while back, and went to all the stores listed..... But with the exception of WM, they're all grocery stores that only carry the "coffee" flavors- vanilla and caramel. (I hate caramel!) Even if they had fruity ones, They only carry mid-size bottles, and they're priced as high as the big bottles at WM.

This town sucks.
Amazon, baby!

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
They look really nice,
I've never heard of them.

(Also, now I want a Soda Stream. I've just seen one on Amazon.)

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:

I tried the syrup finder a while back, and went to all the stores listed..... But with the exception of WM, they're all grocery stores that only carry the "coffee" flavors- vanilla and caramel. (I hate caramel!) Even if they had fruity ones, They only carry mid-size bottles, and they're priced as high as the big bottles at WM.
I know, isn't it crazy? My local grocery stores sell the tiny bottles for $6.99, almost double the price of the big ones at my local store. Can you request a flavor maybe at WM?

·
Registered
10,728 Posts
Quote:

I looked around and found a coupon for $10 off a $30 purchase at WM, maybe I'll go and see if I can find enough non-caramel, non-sugar-free flavors in stock. 30% off makes it a good deal.
Where did you find the coupon?

1 - 20 of 269 Posts