VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best Toys for 2006

For our 2006 Toy of the Year (T.O.Y.) Awards, we gathered more than a thousand kids to put the year's hottest new playthings through their paces. And after 30,000 hours of testing, the kids have picked their favorites: 42 winners and 21 grand prize winners, including the Top 10 absolute must-have toys of all.

How does all this get coordinated, and what's the schedule? Step behind the scenes to find out.

Top 10 Toys of 2006

1. Biggest Littlest Pet Shop

2. Diego's Talking Rescue Center

3. Deal or No Deal Electronic Game

4. Spy Video Car

5. Baby Alive

6. Lil' Luvables Fluffy Factory

7. Bead Blast

8. Speed Stacks StackPack

9. Star Wars Transformers: Millennium Falcon

10. Bratz Cyber Style Laptop

http://familyfun.go.com/parties/holi...0906-toy-main/

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
A pooping baby doll? blech

The Spy Car is pretty cool, and I'm glad to see at least one creative toy on there (the beads).

Seriously though....Star Wars Transformers? That's just wrong on so many levels.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahjayn1980 View Post

I hate Bratz dolls. Hate them. I knew my friend was a good father when his then three-year-old was pointing at a picture of one and saying she wanted it and he said, "What? You want that? You're much prettier than that dolly. She has too much make-up on. Let's look for something else."

Those dolls are to future anorexic coke whores what training wheels were to Lance Armstrong.
I hate the Bratz too. They're creepy with their weird big heads and tramped out makeup. Bratz Babyz on the other hand are just flat out disturbing: http://www.mgae.com/2004_product_pag...BratzBabyz.asp

·
Registered
19,134 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brandon View Post

Worlds colliding that were never meant to cross orbits.
I KNOW!!!

The Millennium Falcon turns into a robot? Why? To what end? Near as I can tell, that would add at least two or three more parsecs on to the Kessel Run, knowumsayin'?

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezycreezy View Post

I KNOW!!!

The Millennium Falcon turns into a robot? Why? To what end? Near as I can tell, that would add at least two or three more parsecs on to the Kessel Run, knowumsayin'?
And forget about outrunning the big Corellian ships.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
^^

"Only passengers. Myself, the boy, two droids well, three, if your ship happens to be a Transformer and no questions asked."

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I'm so glad when I was a kid I was not limited to the toys on the top ten list.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts