VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so, nobody told me about the MASSIVE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM when you knock meat on the head.

I'm finding... how shall I put this?.... "using the facilities in the bathroom" has now "increased in frequency". I must be up to 5 times a day. Damn!

There. How's that for diplomatic?

It's costing me a damn fortune in toilet paper.

I take it that's because there's less filth in my body and all the "bad" is now being flushed out of my system.

Is this a normal occurance?

Sorry for the topic, but, I'm new and I have questions!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I am definitely more regular, and quicker with my trips (Not that I ever took long before), but still just once, twice at most in a day. I don't know if 5 times a day should be normal for anyone, but maybe someone else can give more insight...I only have my own experience

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Every few months, after much worrying and sitting on the toilet, a new VBer will summon up the nerve to cautiously and tactfully ask other VBers about... um... *whispers* going to the bathroom.

VBers then make short work of talking and talking and talking about poop. Kinds of poop, poop, charts, poop stories, until the new person has heard more about poop that they ever thought possible to talk about.

Congratulations on your initiation.

Yes... this is a real sticker you can buy from Food fight Grocery:

Attachment 15803
LL

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Yes your getting cleaned out after awhile when your body adjusts it might slow down to 2 or 3 times a day. This is normal they want you constipated with meat and animal products because of the medications they sell . Still be drinking plenty of water and fluids so you don't get dehydrated.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I poop once a day like clockwork, always about the same time. Everyone is different and from what I understand up to three times a day is normal. If I pooped more than three times a day on a regular basis I might be worried.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
If I'm eating by munching lightly throughout the day, then I'm a once-a-day morning pooper

If I'm eating "meals" like I am now because of my job-change, then I poop like clockwork exactly 1.5 hours after the end of every meal. By not eating for hours, then suddenly eating a large meal, it triggers a reflex. You could actually set your watch to it. If I take my lunch break from 12:30-1pm,, then at 2:30pm I'll have to take an extra break.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
If it's anything like mine was there will be an initial sharp spike and then it'll drop down to 2 or 3 times a day on average.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ask tactfully, as, saying, "I need to unload like a beast on a regular basis, and F**K ME, is it ever fun!" sounds crude.

I'm watching my language on here as I know I swear like a docker and given that I'm new here, I don't want people knowing that I use more swear words than every blue stand-up that has ever existed.

I'm all polite when I need to be, me.

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishani View Post

Taking the kids to the waterpark
This made me laugh.
never heard that term before. I plan on sharing the gem at an appropriate (or not) moment in the future.

·
Registered
10,728 Posts
Dropping the kids off at the pool? Heh.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
It's normal, although never happened to me, i've gone 3 times a day max, and it's still usually once a day or less, but still better than what it used to be, once a week.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I don't have those issues so much. I am usually a once a day in the morning kinda gal. I will say that things move along WAY faster. I am never constipated. My husband hasn't had meat in a long time and is going way less. He used to eat a ton of processed crap like cereal and what not, so I think that is why he goes less. he has lost 20 lbs as a result!

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
I love veggie pooping

I've always had a phobia of getting so constipated (or bowel cancerous) that you vomit faeces. Now I worry about that a lot less

·
Banned
3,056 Posts
when i poop i spray it with gold flecks and sell it on ebay. happily, the auctions are bringing awesome prices, and i'm all set to retire next month!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yally View Post

I love veggie pooping

I've always had a phobia of getting so constipated (or bowel cancerous) that you vomit faeces. Now I worry about that a lot less
What?! Is that a thing?! I feel ill.

I poop well. Sometimes I go a lot in one day (I've been 4 times in one day before!) but usually it's once or twice. I love how regular being vegan has made me. Every morning after breakfast, yo!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts