VeggieBoards banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a free coupon in the mail for a tofutti product. I am not sure what to get though. I am wondering what other people's favorite tofutti products are? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
The sour cream rocks. I've never liked real sour cream though so I'm not sure if me liking it is a good thing if you're a sour cream fan.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Toffuti has many good products.

Toffuti Cuties are good and they come in many different flavors. They are little non-dairy ice cream sandwiches. Toffuti also has ice cream and I recommend the Chocolate Cookie Crunch.

I like to use the Sour Cream and Cream Cheese in recipes.

Toffuti also has a non-dairy cheese pizza that is frozen and I think it's pretty good. I like to add veggies to the pizza before putting it in the oven.

I hope you find a good Toffuti product. Let us know what you get and how you like it.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
Why is it that every time I see the word "tofutti", I think of this song?

Quote:
Tutti Frutti (Richard Penniman, Dorothy La Bostrie, Joe Lubin)

Wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom!

Tutti frutti, oh rutti,

Tutti frutti, oh rutti,

Tutti frutti, oh rutti,

Tutti frutti, oh rutti,

Tutti frutti, oh rutti,

Wop bop a loo bop a lop bam boom!

I got a gal, named Sue, she knows just what to do,

I got a gal, named Sue, she knows just what to do,

She rocks to the East, she rocks to the West,

She is the gal that I love best,

Tutti frutti, ...

I got a gal, named Daisy, she almost drives me crazy,

Got a gal, named Daisy, she almost drives me crazy,

She knows how to love me, yes indeed,

Boy you don't know what she's doin' to me,

Tutti frutti, ...

·
Registered
278 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiejanie View Post

I also recommend the sour cream.
I would suggest the pizza, but it has hydrogenated evilness.
I hate hydrogenated oils too. I try to avoid them as much as possible, but they seem to be in so many foods. Even foods at the health food store!

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
I got their latest set of coupons in the mail also.

I'm going to call the health food stores and see if anyone's carrying the Pizza Pizzaz yet... otherwise I'll stick with getting a pack of Cuties again.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by krista82 View Post

I hate hydrogenated oils too. I try to avoid them as much as possible, but they seem to be in so many foods. Even foods at the health food store!
That's true. I avoid them like the plague.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I tried the cream cheese, because I used to love cream cheese on bagels, and it is wondrous stuff I tell you! It doesn't taste all fake and gross like soy cheeses, it genuinely tastes like cream cheese, and on a bagel most omnis wont even notice the difference.

The Tofutti Cuties are great if you feel like indulging in something sweet...or breaking your diet

·
Registered
56 Posts
Tofutti Sour Supreme Sour Cream and any of the Better than Cream Cheese are superior products. My ovo and omni freinds and family had to agree. We have a big mexican food night every few weeks, and the sour supreme is a great bonus ~ my sister uses it for pierogies too.

The Pizza Pizazz is a great indulgence if you are craving junk food stylke frozen pizza (as sometimes vegans do.) It is not the healthiest choice, but great for lazy days, I add mushrooms and lots of oregano.

I prefer the ice cream products to the ice creams, especially the Sugar-free Fudge bars and Coffee Breaks, in the summer.

I wrote a thank you letter to Tofutti years ago (just for existing) and they sent the nicest reply, it may have contained a coupon.

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
hydrogenated products = teh yum

seriously, though, the cream cheese is pretty good. (and teh hydrogenated one is way better than non-hydrogenated. arteries schmarteries)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts