VeggieBoards banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attachment 15344

Has anyone tried this? I just found it randomly at the supermarket.
LL

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just at a local chain. Hopefully it's good.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
You should check out your local WF and see if they have Tofurky daiya pizza. it's die for. i guarantee they have it.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by unovegan View Post

You should check out your local WF and see if they have Tofurky daiya pizza. it's die for. i guarantee they have it.
Do not.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridaisa View Post

go on then. Eat it. Now. We must know how good it is. Go
I won't even cook it. I'm going to gnaw on frozen pizza to appease the masses!

·
Banned
3,641 Posts
I have had it. It tastes very good. You won't be disappointed. However, getting the cheese soft and not burning the crust is a bit tricky. Heat it up on low heat (300-350). Have some extra marinara or pizza sauce handy to dip the crust.

Every time I eat it I'm too anxious and don't let it cool down enough. I usually burn the roof of my mouth.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
I've had it a few times. I like it and it's a hell of a lot cheaper than all the other vegan pizzas. It reminds me of the sheet pizzas they served us in elementary school. The shape, taste, and texture are pretty identical but these are actually better. Like sleepdvr, I've also had some issues with the cheese melting/crust burning but after it cooks in the oven I pop it into the microwave for a few seconds to melt the cheese. It's also really good with mushrooms and black olives topped on it.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
Oooo, I wanna try this... I can't deal with the tofurky pizza, but this looks great. Plus, I love other tofutti products!

·
Banned
3,641 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddieB View Post

Oooo, I wanna try this... I can't deal with the tofurky pizza, but this looks great. Plus, I love other tofutti products!
It's my opinion Tofutti's tastes much better than Tofurky's pizza.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yum, can't wait to try it.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tried it, liked it, will buy it again. The crust is stellar. It's got that brick oveny taste to it. YUM.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts