VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG, I just had a tofutti cutie for the first time... Could they BE any more delish?!?! I had the vanilla variety, and now I want to go out and buy the whole line!

Please someone tell me they are healthy and good for you!!!

Now to get through the rest of the night without eating the whole box. Hmm. Must think of a plan.

·
Registered
0 Posts
i just got a box of the cookies and cream, new one around here. i thought the chocolate ones were a liitle off too , but then i remebered that i had never really ever like reg. choc icecream either , i mean back when i ate that kind of thing.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I went for a speedy 1.5 hour walk yesterday and got some things at the grocery store and came back. When I got home I immediately opened the box of tofutti cuties (vanila) and removed two from the box. I then ate those two .... then two more ...then two more and then the last two .... yes I ate all 8 of them in 30 minutes

Mwahhahhhaaa

(and no I don't buy these kinds of treats often but once they are home they are like some sortof sirene calling me from the freezer
)

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
i haven't tried them yet
my grocery store sells them for like 5 bucks for a small box. that's why i haven't tried them. and they only have 2 flavours, chocolate or strawberry.

however, i NEED to go to the health food store and convince them to sell me a CASE of sweet nothings fudge bars. oh... my... god... those are so good!

·
Registered
350 Posts
You know what is F***ing amazing? Rice Dream "Ice Cream" Cookie Sandwiches! My favorite is coffee ice cream filled cookie dipped in chocolate. I only have it about once a year, but when I do, I make sure it has my full attention.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.