VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ate a tofurky sweet italian sausage and it had 25g of protein. i'd like to shove one in the face of anyone who tells me i can't get enough protein.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Is it vegan? I've only found one that's vegan...Yves I believe...and it was sick. I used to love boca brats in my pre vegan days.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i used to LOVE boca italian sausages and i was so sad to stop eating them when i became vegan. i'm not sure if tofurky sausages are AS good but at least they're vegan. there are a few other kinds of tofurky sausage and i'm thinking sweet italian isn't for me.

also, you can grill the tofurky kind which is really convenient when i'm eating with my family. they grill EVERYTHING.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the brats and kielbasa flavors are great... the italian flavor are good, but have a funny taste to them that i can't place...

·
Registered
499 Posts
I've posted about these before, they're pretty good. The keilbasa does seem to be the best flavor. I haven't tried the italian ones yet. They seem to of hit all the HFS at this rate, they definitely compare to the Boca ones with egg. I think they'll be a hit with most veg*ns who desire this type of product!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts