VeggieBoards banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
W(ing)N(ut)Daily recently posted an article about the homosexualizing properties of soy.<br><br><br><br><div class="quote-container"><span>Quote:</span>
<div class="quote-block">Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!)</div>
</div>
<br><br><br>
Exerpt from <a href="http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53327" target="_blank">"A devil food is turning our kids into homosexuals"</a><br><br><br><br>
I can only speak for myself, but I eat a great deal of soy now and hardly had any when I was a carnest. And in the past months I've been coming to terms with my attraction to women. With this new information, I can stop examining how being bisexual makes sense in the contect of my personally history and attribute it to an external influence. Not that there's anything in the "feminizing properties of soy" that would explain homosexuality in a woman but I've already decided not to think about it!<br><br><br><br>
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go to a gay bar.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts