VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
I'd flip out if someone did that to my (theoretical) kid. Especially when that young, too.

·
Registered
20,214 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbivorous B.I.G. View Post

They did the kid a favor. Nobody should have to eat at Applebee's sober.

Like the people who left the comments said, how did anyone not notice it was a margarita and not apple juice before the kid drank it? Did the server put salt on the rim of the glass with the apple juice by mistake, too?

·
Registered
7,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some of the comments really were funny:

Quote:
Ok,no one mentions the pissed off guy who ordered a margaritta and got an apple juice.
Quote:
I hope they took away the keys to his Tonka truck
Quote:
Mom became suspicious when her chilld and the kid from the E-Trade commercial starting hitting on the cougars at happy hour.
Given how stupid the comments usually are on Yahoo, this is a vast improvement.

--Fromper

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I don't even drink, and *I* can tell the difference between an apple juice and a martini. I hope that idiot lost their job.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Where in the article does it state that?

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Oh! I thought somebody was being snarky about the parent drinking (when it says they were having smoothies).

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

I find it ironic that the mother is only 18 and the father is also under 21 and aren't legally allowed to drink yet their son is sipping on a margarita.
this is a horrible situation and I didnt know the parents were underage....I am not a parent and wanna preface this by saying that but they didnt look at the drink or smell it.....when I baby sit family or friends kids I am uber paranoid at home and at restaurants about what I am allowing them to eat./drink....I am just suprised the parents didnt notice.....not judging....just curious.

peace

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by unovegan View Post

They have to start sometime.
No, they really don't.

But here's another way of looking at it...****, this kid's born into a world where the average person eats corpses every day and where "gay" is used as a pejorative term. I'd say he'll be poisoned in one way or another growing up regardless.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I saw this news this morning. Maybe if it wasn't so dark in all their chains (in broad daylight), they would have been able to distinguish a margarita with an apple juice!

This could have turned out worst than it did. They're just lucky the child is ok.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.