VeggieBoards banner

Todays My Veggie-Ver-Sary!!

2K views 28 replies 23 participants last post by  I Heart Corey Haim!! 
#1 ·
Hey There,

Hippie Holidays and Peaceful Greetings

Hip-Hip-Hooray and Yay!!!..Today is My Veggie-Ver-Sary... 22 years I Have Bean a Loud and Proud Veggie-Tari-Jenn..(And 22 Just Happens to Be Corey Haims Hockey Number so Its a Lucky # for me...hehe)

Well Hope Everyone Has a VERY Hippie Day

Peace, LOve and Lucky

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats!! You've been a veggie one year longer than I have been alive, and that's amazing! (you went veggie when I was in the womb!) You're amazing! Celebrate with a tasty veg*n dessert

#14 ·
bigg THANKIES everyone....it was a really awesome day and my family suprised me by celebrating and having an all veggie dinner and veggie dessert for me/everyone..hehe....I got a special gift from my baby bro.....it was really sweet....I just had a totally awesome day....I love this day soooo very much means sooo much to me.

Peace, Love and Hippiness

#22 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepydvdr View Post

You totally rock. I wish I was half as good a person as you. Keep up the great work!

Cheers!
hey there,

WOW
....bigg THANKIES for the sweetest, kindest and nice-est beyond words things you said about me
and double

Peace

#26 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by LactoVeggieMan View Post

Hippie Tuesday and congrats on all those years of gentle eating!
hippie tuesday back at ya
and thankies very much
and really like the way you worded that.

peace

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.