VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 6 year old was sitting on my lap, when he announced, "I gotta fart." (The nurse has JUST left the room).

When the nurse came back, he said: "My mom loooves her 5 kids...but she doesn't love her husband. He has whiskers! And he's disgusting!"

·
Registered
278 Posts
They are such a joy. I don't know from personal experience. But, I love when my best friend's little girl learned to talk. Her first word was "no". Then, she became more selective about food...she would spit out what she didn't like the taste of.
Yes, charming.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
When I was a teen, my boyfriend(s)
would visit me while I was babysitting my nephew. More than once he'd say something to "blow it" for me. Once, in front of a boy named, Victor, my nephew would say, "Where's Freddy?" "That's not Freddy..."

Ahhhhhhhh! The fun ol' days, ha?

·
Registered
569 Posts
My daughter has, on several occasions, told total strangers very intimate things about me. She is six and it just gets better!! Once, while in a dressing room, she proceeded to tell me in a not so quiet voice that it was okay, she didn't think I looked like a great big beach ball even if other people might think I did. Nice, huh? Ahhh, what do you do? You gotta love em.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I once told my 13year old son he was getting quite a moustash... we were in the dentist waiting room and I was very proud, his body is changing and it is so cute
He replies...

"not as good as yours though"

It gets no better the older they get....

·
Registered
278 Posts
I have one to add. Saturday I went hiking with my friend and her 4 year old daughter. I haven't seen her (my friend) in a while so we were quite chatty. Her daughter starts repeating over and over "can't you stop". I asked her, "stop what"? She said, "talking". LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts