VeggieBoards banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
slobber or bad breath = huge turnoff

you could be the best kisser in the world but if you have booze breath forget it

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenseas View Post

It might have something to do with the title of this thread which specifically wants women's opinions on this.
Meant their comments, like "follow the woman", "do as the woman want", "follow the woman for the rest of your life, while wearing a set of bunny ears and singing opera".

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post

Meant their comments, like "follow the woman", "do as the woman want", "follow the woman for the rest of your life, while wearing a set of bunny ears and singing opera".

·
Registered
86 Posts
A good kiss needs the following preresquites to even BEGIN to be a "good kiss"

1. Good breath

2. Chemistry (there's nothing worse than getting kissed by someone you're not attracted to--big turn off)

3. Timing (don't suddenly french kiss a girl in front of her parents, please)

Once you got those things covered the rest is up to you and your girl. Don't be afraid to experiment. A good kiss for me is one that is unexpected! I love being kissed unexpectedly--spontaneity is the catalyst to passion!

I wouldn't worry so much on technique. Kissing is a learned skill that only you and your partner can hone together. It's a matter of pleasing your partner. Find out what she likes and you'll be always be a "good kisser"

·
Registered
928 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tk* View Post

A good kiss needs the following preresquites to even BEGIN to be a "good kiss"

1. Good breath

2. Chemistry (there's nothing worse than getting kissed by someone you're not attracted to--big turn off)

3. Timing (don't suddenly french kiss a girl in front of her parents, please)

Once you got those things covered the rest is up to you and your girl. Don't be afraid to experiment. A good kiss for me is one that is unexpected! I love being kissed unexpectedly--spontaneity is the catalyst to passion!

I wouldn't worry so much on technique. Kissing is a learned skill that only you and your partner can hone together. It's a matter of pleasing your partner. Find out what she likes and you'll be always be a "good kisser"
Whew, this is a lot to keep in mind! So much so that you can kiss spontaneity goodbye.
No pressure, OP!

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajax13 View Post

Whew, this is a lot to keep in mind! So much so that you can kiss spontaneity goodbye.
No pressure, OP!
Haha, especially when all you are trying to do is make out with a stranger you've just met in a club.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomebodyElse View Post

Haha, especially when all you are trying to do is make out with a stranger you've just met in a club.
But don't even club girls need good kisses?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Just go easy until you're both comfortable w/ eachother. I don't think you need to start out kissing really deeply. Just let things go which ever way. If you're well matched I am sure it will only get better. Don't worry so much, someone has to be confident or you'll never get anywhere, but coming on too strong physically might not be the best thing, depends on the girl, and how she feels about you.

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Quote:

I suppose so, but I don't see how any of the advice in this thread is going to work on someone you've known for maybe fifteen minutes.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post

hahaha.. that "follow the woman", "make her feel like the next queen of england", "be her sex slave" etc. is one thing... but I was more so wanting to know what turns off women during kissing and what turns them on.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Quote:

Well in Australia, depends on the club. In hip-hop, R&B, drum n bass, trance, electronic, urban clubs (basically any contemporary music), the type of women generally aren't into soft kissing and wat not. Most i've hooked up with tend to be very promiscuous.

But I was at a Flamenco night when the incident happened. And stereotypically, Flamenco is a very romantic form of music. So I suppose the women there might have certain expectations.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieShane View Post

Well in Australia, depends on the club. In hip-hop, R&B, drum n bass, trance, electronic, urban clubs (basically any contemporary music), the type of women generally aren't into soft kissing and wat not. Most i've hooked up with tend to be very promiscuous.
maybe your basing that on the women youve hooked up with at the type of clubs you go to, but overall your statement comes across as a massive generalisation about women who go to clubs. it doesnt fit in with my experiences with female clubbers at all. and i really dont understand where you got the idea that the ones who like a lot of sex dont like to be kissed softly. thats sounds kinda bizarre dude

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by kali View Post

maybe your basing that on the women youve hooked up with at the type of clubs you go to, but overall your statement comes across as a massive generalisation about women who go to clubs. it doesnt fit in with my experiences with female clubbers at all. and i really dont understand where you got the idea that the ones who like a lot of sex dont like to be kissed softly. thats sounds kinda bizarre dude
alright, i guess it did seem generalized. I should have mentioned the "my experience" part...

basically i was trying to say:

if i'm to go to a hip-hop/R&B club, trance, dance or techno club, I seem to find girls who're quite into sex but not so particular on the kissing aspect.

On the other hand, when it's Flamenco or Salsa, it seems to be a different story for me.

11,550 Posts
i think the thing is, if you go in gentle, they're not gonna feel pounced on and you're not gonna overdo anything and leave them cold or freaking out. then if they really want it all hot and heavy, they can totally dive in there, take charge, set the pace, and maul the crap out of your poor lips- by which point you'll clue into that being what they want and you can recipricate.

as a plus its also kinda teasing and a bit hot to not get entirely what they want at the intensity that they want it right away, its sort of like someone waving a bar of chocolate just out of reach but within smelling and licking range then giving you a teeny tiny taste of the bar but holding the rest an inch from your gob. i dunno if thats a good example for boys to relate to though. if they're makeout nymphos it encourages them to go all powermad and hungry on you and pin you to the wall and ravish you to death. which i'm sure would be absolutely awful.

*takes cold shower*

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieShane View Post

alright, i guess it did seem generalized. I should have mentioned the "my experience" part...

basically i was trying to say:

if i'm to go to a hip-hop/R&B club, trance, dance or techno club, I seem to find girls who're quite into sex but not so particular on the kissing aspect.

On the other hand, when it's Flamenco or Salsa, it seems to be a different story for me.
i think i know what youre saying. to be honest i reckon it comes down to the degree of intoxication. i think women in commercial dance clubs are practised partiers and may be more likely to have higher intoxication levels than the women you might find in flamenco clubs [ who i would say are usually a lot straighter.] when people are intoxicated theyre always more animalistic about sex, so even though i would say nearly all women would prefer the less aggressive kissing under normal circumstances, in a commercial dance club, [especially the type where punters are all drinking alcohol], theyre more likely to be up for a bit more full on action. whereas women who regularly go to flamenco places may be expecting less hedonism and more romance and might not appreciate the same approach.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.