VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey....I want to post your quotes about meat on my website. But I need your permission. Either PM me or use this thread to tell me if I have your permission to do so. When I'm done with it, I'll give you a link.

I'm putting together a page about veggie people. I love some of the things you all have said about the last time you ate flesh.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Well, before I give you permission, how exactly do you plan to use these quotes? I'm afraid I don't know you, and it is kinda foolish to say "Oh yeah, sure, go ahead and do whatever."

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
I'm happy with my comments being used, (I think I posted in the thread, but I'm not sure.) as long as its a not-for-profit website. I'd be a bit peeved to have my comments used to sell something, even if it is potatoes!!!

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
Yeah, I can see them stealing your qoutes for their potato commercials....

"GARLIC BREAD!!?? Who would want garlic bread when you can have Orida Potatoes!"

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Heheee kpickell

Anyway, I don't mind if anything I say on the internet is quoted somewhere. I don't post anything that I wouldn't want to see some place else.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, it will be anonymous becuase I don't know any of your names and no one in my friends or family could recognize your screen names.
Skylark and Shewolf, there is nothing to worry about. It's a private website and I just thought I'd add a little page about my life as a vegetarian. I'm not even an open website. (linked with any search engines.) Still okay? thanks to all who've consented. Your quotes will not be used as advertisements. I'm making a lst of who said yes.
Theres still lently of time to say yes.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts