VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since the last one (over a year) so I thought I'd rekindle the fires under the Threadkiller series! For anyone new to the idea, here's a reposting of the rules:

Quote:
The object of the game is to be the threadkiller. That is, the last person to post in the thread. You want to post something so weird or dumb or whatever that nobody can think of a response. The response has to relate to what the person above you said, and it has to be at least two real words (no "hmm eep" or anything) After forty eight hours, if nobody has posted in the thread, the last poster wins...
I'll start things off:

My hands are cold, but not as cold as they have been at times.

11,550 Posts
i don't like mittens because my fingers feel all enclosed and they get clammy and stick together... i don't like gloves because i feel the fabric wrapped around each digit like a little restrictive shroud, fingerless gloves are a cruel torture, for me too- i wear them to avoid cold hands, but feel conflicted by the cold fingers on the end of those warm hands. its nice to be able to pick up coins though, without struggling for 20 minutes over a penny on a tabletop.

1 - 20 of 209 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.