Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Supermarket in the UK

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
It's a supermarket.
. Unfortunately I don't have one near me & I don't drive, but sometimes go along with other people to get shopping. I'm gonna have a little looksy at this list when I'm on the comp & get some shopping on Friday.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going through it now and the possibilities are opening up for me. I always thought a vegan diet would be salads and plain, but looking at this list is making me feel a lot better about moving to vegan when I move back to uni.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I'm actually not vegan but slowly seem to be working my way towards it, so things like this are pretty handy.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by rags. View Post

I'm actually not vegan but slowly seem to be working my way towards it, so things like this are pretty handy.
Yeah, I'm struggling with a vegetarian diet but I want to get healthier so this would be really good. And knowing what's available is always a good thing!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've also emailled Tesco and Co-Op and received their vegan product lists. So excited! Got all my plans sorted. Going to go through the lists, check prices online then go shopping. I don't like shopping just online so that's not going to be an option lol.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll try to figure out how to put up the ones I've been emailled when I get home later. Not sure how I would go about that.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabbyx View Post

I'll try to figure out how to put up the ones I've been emailled when I get home later. Not sure how I would go about that.
I'm not sure either but I'd love to see them if you can post them!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, the list is from 2009. I am trying to get a new list, but for now I would use the list as a guide. Check the products you might want just in case as any of them are liable to change at any given moment.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Tesco and co op ones would be great too, if you don't mind. I live right by a big tesco shop so we use it a lot

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you want the other ones, they'll have to be sent via email so just drop me a pm with your email address. They're too big to post here.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts