VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was browsing their sweets online, and I saw they had a dairy free section... and it was all booja booja chocolate! A little odd since I didn't know thorntons even sold other brands of chocolate, but nonetheless very exciting. Has anyone seen these in their shops? It would be great to be able to buy booja booja chocolates on the high street, I've only had them once before (and then they were discount as they were past their best before!!)

I love seeing things like this creep into the highstreet! John lewis sell them sometimes too (well, I have seen them in the one in the Mall in Swindon).
Yumm!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Must be online or big stores only, the one in the shopping centre right below me doesn't sell any dairy free stuff :/

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa View Post

Must be online or big stores only, the one in the shopping centre right below me doesn't sell any dairy free stuff :/
Yeah the store near me didn't sell any when I went in to ask, I just received a blank look.
I might check a few stores again.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post

Yeah the store near me didn't sell any when I went in to ask, I just received a blank look.
I might check a few stores again.
Blank look is the ultimate reaction to veganism. 'Durr but milk is guuud... why?'

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa View Post

Blank look is the ultimate reaction to veganism. 'Durr but milk is guuud... why?'
Someone asked me if there was butter in chocolate the other day. They couldn't work out why I wouldn't eat it.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Oooooo. I dont even know where a thorntons is now I work in a new town. Still, I saw those chocolates at the vegan fayre and it was like £8 for a tiny box. they stayed on the shelf. Will wait for the sale and those coffee ones are mine!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post

Someone asked me if there was butter in chocolate the other day. They couldn't work out why I wouldn't eat it.
Ask them why they think a Dairy Milk bar is called that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts