VeggieBoards banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as I sit here, with a pouch of Honest Kids hanging by straw from my mouth, I ask as vegans we can trust the Honest Tea company right? I only ask because of the constant use of cane sugar and natural flavor in their porducts, I'm pretty sure they don't test on animals but I do know some of their products use honey, so just avoid the honey products and I'll be ok right? I know this is silly and I apologize for cluttering the front page of this board but I'm really new to this whole vegan thing its barely been a year and two months since I became a vegan, and finding info on the Honest Tea company is really hard.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I guess that is a personal decision. All you can really do is take the information they put out there and make your decisions based on that. If you are a vegan that doesn't use honey than avoid the honey products and if you feel comfortable trusting that their vegan products are indeed vegan than consume them. When it comes down to it all we can do is trust the companies that say their products are vegan are vegan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts