VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i assume that everyone has seen michael's new avatar and description, right? it seemed nice at first until i took a real good look at it. and then i noticed that there was something awfully suspicious about it.

so i took a closer look. i blew up the image to a higher pixel size and increased the resolution. i think it speaks for itself.

frankly, i'm shocked, apalled, and saddened all at the same time. this is what our own VB owner thinks of us! is this some sort of joke, michael? i demand some sort of explanation before i find a new haven to discuss vegetarianism with like-minded, compassionate individuals.

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
Yeah... I recall somebody *ahem* had a picture of themselves flipping the proverbial bird...

But the tagline... Well... I guess I see how it could be offensive, but I'd like to assume most anyone who knows anything about Michael and his work here knows that the only thing wrong with the avatar is that it's South Park and that's just lame

I was offended by someone here (rather I just got sick of wasting time reading their inane drabble) so I put them on my ignore list and never saw them [hint]or their avatar [/hint] again.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
STOP this thread right now.

It's all my fault.

I awarded Michael the yukiest avatar award earlier on and this is obviously directed at me.

I know he hates me

I'm gutted.

I shall go watch South Park

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Choose from one of these

a) Bet the humans don't know that drinking my milk will give them cjd

b) They must have been weaned too early so are sucking us dry

c)They bred us to have big boobs but where's our Platex bra?

d) how about some female solidarity and stop exploiting us

e) Milk is for baby cows- go suck your own

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
You can all relax... PETA made me do it! I knew you would find it offensive and I thought that would somehow result in you sending me more money.

Does anyone seriously find this offensive? I'm assuming the first post was a joke but without any smilies I'm not sure. I was watching South Park earlier and I really like Craig so I went looking for a picture. As for the title, that's the only thing I could think of before I left the house earlier. It's not geared at anyone in particular or anyone at all for that matter. I'll think of something more creative when I get done writing this friggin' paper. Actually that's it... that is what I think of this stoopid paper!

P.S. That little image thingy up there cracked me up.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts