VeggieBoards banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
13,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really. If you easily offended by much, stay away from this one.<br><br><br><br><a href="http://sherm.20megsfree.com/burgerking.swf" target="_blank">http://sherm.20megsfree.com/burgerking.swf</a>

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
my bf gets a kick out of it. it's wrong but almost funny in a sick twisted kinda way

·
Registered
295 Posts
I am familiar with that particular rendition of that - er- song. I can't believe someone made a visual of it. I was completely offended. And very ashamed that I thought it was remotely funny. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Bad PoesÃ*a.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
I suppose it must be my slow connection or low volume so my family wouldn' hear, but half of the words were intelligble to me. Care to share what's so offensive about poking fun at Burger King? That's what it looked like to me.

·
Registered
0 Posts
It actually makes fun of mentally challenged people working at fast food places (look at the cash register's change display). The kid singing the song is supposed to be mentally challenged somehow and sings a Christmas song only the words have been changed. You're not missing much, trust me.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I showed my b/f and he asked me "now why would you think I want to see some **** like that"... his 30 year old sister is learning disabled. She fell in the bathtub and smacked her head pretty good when she was 6 or so and hasn't been right since. So, I guess it's not so funny if it hit's close to home. I apologized and told him I just wanted to know what he thought of it that's all.

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
Wow, I just found the picture while looking for something else in poor taste.<br><br><br><br><a href="http://www.theonion.com/onion3702/burger_king_employee.html" target="_blank">http://www.theonion.com/onion3702/bu..._employee.html</a>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Such a nice story about him. Too bad some asswipe had to taint it. Go figure.....some folks just can't leave well enough alone. That's alright. Karma will bite'em in the ass..all in due time.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Teenagers caught with chocolate face drugs charges<br><br><br><br>
Four German teenagers are facing drug charges despite the fact they were ripped off and paid £450 for two blocks of chocolate.<br><br><br><br>
Police noticed the four, aged between 15 and 17, acting suspiciously inside Duesseldorf's main station.<br><br><br><br>
When questioned, they admitted they had just come from the Dutch town of Venlo.<br><br><br><br>
Police noticed an open seam on the soccer fan scarf one of the teenagers was wearing. Inside, he was hiding two slabs wrapped in tin foil.<br><br><br><br>
He told officers he had paid 700 euros the equivalent of £455 for what he was told were two blocks of marijuana.<br><br><br><br>
But when officers checked the slabs, they found the four had been sold two tablets of chocolate with nuts in them.<br><br><br><br>
"It was very tightly wrapped and could have fooled anybody at first sight," police spokesman Wolfgang Heimann said.<br><br><br><br>
He confirmed that the fact it wasn't actually marijuana would not save the teenagers from being charged.<br><br><br><br>
"We are treating it as a completed attempt to violate narcotics laws," he said.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
How can they be punished for intending to commit a crime but not actually doing it? That sounds like if my spedometer were messed up so I thought I was going 10 mph faster than I actually was, a police officer could pull me over for me thinking I was speeding.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
The problem with thought crimes is how do they actually prove that you were thinking what they claim you were thinking? People make death threats, but a threat should not be considered the same as actually murdering someone.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Those two sentences aren't meant to be related. Sentence #2 does not follow from Sentence #1. They're two thoughts on similar topics. Just so ya know!

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
actually skylark if you make a death threat and then do something towards the completion of the death threat. Say you threaten to shoot someones head off, then the next day you buy a gun, you could probably be charged for it. Maybe even as high as attempted murder if the DA really didnt like you.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Yes, but premeditation and intent to kill are not the same as actually killing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts