VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having made some fajitas tonight, I had a huge splash of guacamole that I needed to eat (or get rid of). Well, I looked in fridge and what did I have to finish this nice little bit of guacamole?

1. A soft taco flour tortilla
2. Chipotle pepper hummus.
3. Crispy lettuce.
4. Guacamole!

Yes, only four ingredients! But this combination may be the ultimate combination of all time. It's so creamy, crispy and spicy that it's nearly orgasmic.

If this combination of ingredients is wrong then go ahead and arrest me!

Have you ever stumbled upon this glorious combination of ingredients of the Gods???

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
That sounds really good!

I can't think of a single thing I'd want to add!

Dangit! I just got back from grocery shopping, and I'm out of money until Friday. I'm really craving a hummus, guacamole, lettuce wrap right now!

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
never had chipotle pepper hummus, but I bet it's good!

my similar fav, is baking a sweet potato then mashing it, putting that inside a whole wheat tortilla, adding warmed blackbeans with cumin and chili powder added to some salsa, and then adding green taco sauce on top....one of my favorite meals!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Sounds v nice. My own version is usually chilli beans in the burrito with avocado and tomato chopped up. Sometimes I make a mexican tomato sauce base up and put quinoa in it and have a sort of burrito filling salad with tomato and avocado salsa added.

·
Banned
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeria View Post

Chipotle hummus? Did you make it or did you buy it because that sounds soooo good!
Making my own hummus is on my bucket list. But until then, I'll keep eating my favorite name brand: Roots. It's made by a small cafe in Asheville, NC and it's not distributed very far. I'm lucky that my HFS carries it. It's sooooo good!

http://rootsfood.com/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts