VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The thread in which thefragile77 mentioned this weblink in was closed and I don't think enough people got to explore this fun website yet. So, here you are... www.catesgarage.com

This is on one of the health pages... And I quote:
Quote:
KARO ON CEREALS -- DELICOUS! Blue Label Karo provides necessary energy sugar which young children, as well as babies, need abundantly. Karo supplies the sweets required by your growing child, without forming the "sweet-tooth" habit. Let youngsters pour from their own pitcher of Karo. It's good for them. Also ... Children need no coaxing to drink milk fortified with Karo.
(I'll point out, in case you don't know, that Karo is corn syrup, and blue Karo is the darkest kind)

With this said, I think that Kreeli, Ana, and everyone else with kids should go and buy some necessary energy sugar immediately! When you tell your babies to drink their milk, they'll never argue again if they have their own Karo pitcher!

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OZ, I'm not sure if you noticed this, but on the recipe card, it says that in the middle of your "Iceberg Ring" to fill the center with your families favorite "meat salad." Mmmmm... can I have that with Tuna on top?

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh boy! That sure is scary!

The castle on the bottom is actually kind of cool... but the person notes that nothing is edible on it. lol!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mikie

OZ, I'm not sure if you noticed this, but on the recipe card, it says that in the middle of your "Iceberg Ring" to fill the center with your families favorite "meat salad." Mmmmm... can I have that with Tuna on top?
Heehee How gross is that food?

Hey Mikie have you checked out the "Crafts" section? OMG I almost choked to death laughing.

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Naturally! There's nothing quite like paint in a ballpoint pen art.

... I have so many older cousins and aunts who still MAKE and WEAR that stuff!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts