VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! So... I guess I should say stuff now.

Firstly, ignore the avatar. NO. That would make avatars pointless. Ignore that it's a girl, because I'm a guy.

So I'm 15. Been a vegetarian for like 2 and a half years. I decided to do so because, well I've always liked animals. I almost always wanted to give up meat, but I dunno. I was an idiot and cared way too much about what people thought. Yeah... I don't know anyone else that is a vegetarian in real life.
Kinda want to go vegan but I don't know how I would do so. Like... what else is there to eat? lol but if you people have advice about becoming one I'd appreciate it.

So I really like video games, music, and drawing. My favorite games are Final Fantasy, LittleBigPlanet, Kingdom hearts, metal gear soild and my most favorite is inFamous. Favorite music genres are alternative, punk, rock and rap.

Futurama is the greatest thing ever. Expect many references to it in my posts.

The end. Not really. I want to know what the point of having two of the same smilies is.
<- those two. LOL

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
welcome , don't feel bad about the avatar i know its part of a game or a favorite charector you like, I just wanted to say welcome to the boards and your at the right place for your answers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulveglady View Post

welcome , don't feel bad about the avatar i know its part of a game or a favorite charector you like, I just wanted to say welcome to the boards and your at the right place for your answers.
Thanks.

Nah I don't feel bad. Just don't wanna cause any confusion as it's more common to have an avatar of the same gender as you. I think. I'm not really a member of too many forums.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Welcome Fry. I, for one, like your avatar. I tried LittleBigPlanet - couldn't really get into it. More of a Zelda and Katamari fan, myself.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
The majority of the avatars on this board are cats and dogs. This does not reflect our member base.

Welcome to the boards! Props on going vegetarian at a young age
I stopped eating meat at 14 and haven't looked back. I hope you like it here! If you don't you can kiss my shiny metal...

·
Registered
682 Posts
I'm wondering if Digger's avatar suggests he (she?) is actually a British cartoon baby with an attitude.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by a7dk View Post

Welcome Fry. I, for one, like your avatar. I tried LittleBigPlanet - couldn't really get into it. More of a Zelda and Katamari fan, myself.
Yeah I like Zelda too, but if I named every game series I liked the list would be insanely long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeryFairy View Post

The majority of the avatars on this board are cats and dogs. This does not reflect our member base.

Welcome to the boards! Props on going vegetarian at a young age
I stopped eating meat at 14 and haven't looked back. I hope you like it here! If you don't you can kiss my shiny metal...
Yeah I'm noticing that now.

I am liking it here! So no need for that. xD

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome here Dear.Nice to meet you.My name is Amber Lewis.I join this website today.This is a very good website of recipes and food.I am very foody by nature thats why i came here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts