Registered
4,093 Posts
Sorry Bout That...hugg to you

Ride Free!!

Peace, LOve and Rainbows

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I'd just like to inform you of your flagrant use of speciesist language. Take care next time to use some other appellation to refer to an undesirable female.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotoshave View Post

I'd just like to inform you of your flagrant use of speciesist language. Take care next time to use some other appellation to refer to an undesirable female.

Skank?

·
Registered
908 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRAVegetarian View Post

Skank?
Isn't that like a slutty skunk?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
This thread isn't nearly as sordid and/or scandalous as I would have liked it to be.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post

This thread isn't nearly as sordid and/or scandalous as I would have liked it to be.
Would seeing me on the news arrested for stalking Tony Romo be better for you? If so, I can make it happen!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRAVegetarian View Post

Would seeing me on the news arrested for stalking Tony Romo be better for you? If so, I can make it happen!
Oh, very much so! Would it be too much to ask for you to throw in a pistol whipping on the alleged man-stealer, Candace Crawford, while screaming that she's upset the natural order by taking away your soulmate?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post

Oh, very much so! Would it be too much to ask for you to throw in a pistol whipping on the alleged man-stealer, Candace Crawford, while screaming that she's upset the natural order by taking away your soulmate?
Yes yes! I'll use my .357, it's one of my heaviest and will do the job best!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.